By Deni Carruth
Everyone has to deal with change at some point. Whether it’s in business, your personal activities, health or even your relationships….change is inevitable.
It can be voluntary or involuntary. By choice or by force. Let’s look at some examples:
• Your company is going to downsize.
• Your family is about to upsize.
• You’ve been approached to be a business partner.
• Your private practice could use expansion.
• Your doctor has advised you to exercise…..or else.
• You’ve just lost the last 10 lbs. and your extra skin has no place to go.
• You’d like to experience spiritual growth.
• You’d like your life …